CSAA Five Diamond Monitoring MARVEL Awards
DEADLINE for submissions to CSAA is: April 15, 2016
CSAA’s Five Diamond Monitoring MARVEL Awards program is sponsored by Security Sales & Integration Magazine.
- 2015 winner: COPS Monitoring. Check out the feature article in SSI and the coverage on the CSAA website.
- 2014 winner: EPS. Check out the extensive article in SSI and on the CSAA website.
The CSAA Five Diamond Monitoring MARVEL Awards Program recognizes CSAA Five Diamond companies that have used their CSAA Five Diamond designation to better position themselves in the marketplace. This program is sponsored by Security Sales & Integration Magazine.
The purpose of the CSAA Five Diamond Monitoring MARVEL Awards Program is to:
- Recognize and honor companies that have used their CSAA Five Diamond designation in creative ways to gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Inspire others to market their CSAA Five Diamond advantage.
- Help other CSAA Five Diamond companies create their own CSAA Five Diamond Marketing Toolkit.
- Heighten awareness of the CSAA Five Diamond Program to CSAA members and the industry at large.
- Inspire ALL companies engaged in security monitoring to enrich their operations by educating them about the “best marketing practices” of CSAA Five Diamond companies.
- Elevate the profile of CSAA Five Diamond companies and CSAA for their professionalism in the eyes of the mainstream media and general public.
All CSAA Five Diamond Monitoring MARVEL Award entries will be reviewed by judges selected by CSAA. The judges are not affiliated with any currently operating central station.
- CSAA Five Diamond Monitoring MARVEL Awards Program entrants MUST be CSAA Five Diamond companies.
- Past winners of the CSAA Five Diamond Monitoring MARVEL Awards cannot apply for the same award for three years. However, this restriction does not apply to honorable mentions.
- Detailed answers are required for the judges to thoroughly review your application.
How to Enter
1. DOWNLOAD and complete your application. To directly save to your computer right click on this DOWNLOAD link and click Save Target As. Note that some features of this form may not be supported in some PDF viewers. This form works best with Adobe Reader. To download and install Adobe Reader visit http://get.adobe.com/reader/
2. Send the completed application and any supporting materials by close of business on April 15, 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. To ensure we receive your application, please follow up with an email to email@example.com to verify receipt.
The winner of the CSAA Five Diamond Monitoring MARVEL Awards will be announced at ESX 2016.
Winners/honorees will participate in a feature article for Security Sales & Integration’s 2016 November issue.
Questions? Contact Elizabeth Lasko at CSAA 703-242-4670, x16.